Thursday, March 16, 2006

Make A Connection

Again with the quick, mid-week post. Time continues to slip away from me, leaving me with not enough time to endlessly, blissfully, blabber on in Blogland. Oh well.

That being said, I did want to write to tell you all about a great new site that has been brought to my attention. Connecting Moms went live just this week and I hopped right in. For ALL moms who want to make new friends and connect with old friends, this is the site for you. It just takes a few minutes to register (for FREE) and then you're on your way to setting up your very own network of moms. Get your friends to register too, add to your network, establish blogs, join an on-line group (I've set one up for Disabled Moms - come on in and join me!), chat, take advantage of great shopping discounts, meet new friends from other moms' networks, etc., etc., etc. The possibilities are endless!

So check it out! Take the on-line site tour to truly see what Connecting Moms is all about. And don't forget to tell all your mom friends about the site too! Join today - the more the merrier.

See you there!

No comments: