Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Seinfeldian Sort of Post

I've recently tried to write a deep and meaningful post here. But that started to get all sorts of whacky sentimental and such, so I trashed it.

I've wanted to post pictures of my growing Sweetie (now an official 1st Grader, I suppose. Wow!!), but you know I don't "do" pictures of her face here. (Although I know she'd be more than happy for me to take a picture of her "shaking (her) booty", but I sure as heck not going to post that sort of photo either!)

I just asked Sweetie if she wanted to "write" a post and I'd do the typing. She says she doesn't know what she'd talk about.

Hmmmm.... Exactly, Sweetie. I've got nothin' either. Everything's pretty much same ol', same ol'. At least in terms of anything that would be meaningful for this blog. 

But, that being said - I've been wanting to write because I miss you guys. I miss writing - in some ways - and I also so really don't. I used to be such the writer! Such big writing dreams! Editing dreams! Eh. I don't know. I certainly would enjoy a job that required me to do those duties. Heck, I'm pretty sure I would even excel at such a job! But I don't really feel it's my lot in life anymore to Write.

(Or is it? Writing that last sentence was pretty sad for me...)

Anyway. I'm sorry I haven't been around. I'm missed writing here, but also want to write when I have something appropriate to share. So, when that happens, you can be sure I'll be back!

Until then - don't forget about me! Enjoy your summer days and nights. 

Later.

No comments: