Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Better Than Awesome

Scenes from our holidays:

I think we should get up Christmas morning, go downstairs to look at the tree, have Dad's cinnamon rolls for breakfast, then look in our stockings and open our presents.


Awesome! I can make anything with this piece of wood!


No, my Christmas wasn't good. It was GREAT! 


Yeah, I got lots of things for Christmas! I even got more presents than just what was under the tree or in my stocking!


I'm so excited for New Years Day! It's going to be GREAT!


Good morning! It's 7:35 (a.m., New Years Eve) and I can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning!

(11:15 p.m. New Years Eve, as Sweetie cuddles in close to me - wide awake) I'm just getting ready for our (midnight) kiss.

No, (the show) wasn't awesome. It was better than awesome!

(After hearing a news sound bite saying "I think our best days are ahead of us.") I think our best day was yesterday, 'cuz we got to see Blue Man Group!

Thank you, Sweetie, for a better than awesome Christmas, vacation week, and New Years Day. Time with you and Daddy will always be my best days - past, present and future.

No comments: