Sunday, April 08, 2012

Moving On...

Hi there! This is just a quick post to let you know about Hubby and my new blog - Our SubLyme Life. Now that we have an official diagnosis for Sweetie, we thought it would be a good idea to separate two main blog themes into two different blogs.

So, for continued coverage of all things Lyme related, you'll have to scoot on over to our new digs. Here, at Spina Bifida Moms, I plan to get back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Of course, I'm sure I won't be able to totally keep any discussion of Sweetie's progression with her Lyme diagnosis out of what I write here. In fact, I just published a new post at Our SubLyme Life that really could have been posted here instead. But for the most part, I will attempt to put appropriate posts on appropriate blogs.

Join me for our continued ride, here and there, won't you?

No comments: