Monday, February 15, 2010

That's What She Said

Nothing like a good, old fashioned Sweetie Saturday to help chase away the Monday blahs...

Sweetie's said some doozies over the past few months, a few of which I'd love to share...

While still at our old house back in the fall, I walked Sweetie down our short road every morning to the bus stop and was always there in the afternoon as well to pick her up when the bus dropped her off.

One morning as we waited for the bus, Sweetie asked me...

Do you stand here all day while I'm at school?

----------------

Upon offering to help me open up our Christmas Tree's branches back in early December as Hubby assembled the tree, ever-attentive Sweetie noted...

Hey! This tree isn't real!

Of course it's not real! It's made of plastic. You see us put it together every year. You didn't know?

No, I thought it was a real tree that we had to put together.


----------------

When gifted with a $5 bill for her Christmas present from her great grandparents, Sweetie said with much enthusiasm...

Now I can buy a $5.00 foot long!

That's our Sweetie! Always thinking!

No comments: