Saturday, January 05, 2008

Sweetie Saturday #90 - The Return of Sweetie Edition

Hi there! So sorry I didn't get to posting this already. For a weekend with nothing planned, we've had a very busy morning of errand-running. Four errands in one trip - now that's efficiency!

Anyway.... you know what? I think I'm going to take a 1-week break from the Sweetie Silliness. Why? Because...I've personally had enough of silly, crazy, not-behaving-or-listening Sweetie and I don't want to talk about it anymore - that's why!

(Ahem.... Sorry... It's just that I'm so tired of that particular "L" word written above that if I have to utter it just one more time, I think I'm going to go all Britney on this house.)

BUT - drumroll, please...

...Houston, we have a Sweetie!

That's right. After a big-ol' discussion I had with Her Majesty this past Thursday evening, I do believe that our Sweet Sweetie has finally returned to us. Her ears have been open and she's generally been polite and non-whiney ever since. (Granted, that's only a day and a half at this point, but I have faith). She seems to be on a good path now.

So - let's all take this opportunity to bask in the glow of Good Sweetie, ridding our minds and hearts of the Over-Stimulated/Off-Schedule Sweetie, okay? Okay!

Have a great weekend, everyone! See you on Monday.

No comments: