Sunday, February 26, 2006

Flattered, But - I Don't Think So

I recently heard about this site and thought I'd have a go at it.

Turns out, according to them, I look 62% like Kate Beckinsale.

Yeah...right.

Even my husband says "uh uh". He says maybe we have the same nose. But that's it.

I'm surprised, though. I've always thought I looked a bit like Audry Hepburn. Others have told me this too. Her, and Carrie Strug (you know, that little gymnast from some years back who became the hero of the Olympics when she vaulted perfectly after injuring her leg).

Well, Audry and Carrie didn't turn up at all in my results. But Kate Beckinsale came out on top as the celebrity I most look like. Others mentioned were - are you ready for this? - Jon Bon Jovi, Chelsea Clinton and Beyonce Knowles.

Yeah, I know. I'm just as clueless as you all. Whatever.

Anyway, here's the picture I submitted of myself:




And here's Kate's:




(Oh, and for the record - Sweetie just came up to me as I was posting these pictures and - I swear to God - she saw Kate's picture and said "she's just like you, Mommy". )

No comments: