Monday, February 27, 2006

Mama Monday #2

Theme: Silly

I think one of Sweetie's favorite words is "silly". Daddy is silly, she hears people say silly things, she loves to laugh and be silly, and silly knock knock jokes are her favorite things to share and learn.

Anything will do, really. Which makes it easier for her Daddy and I to entertain her.

Sweetie's joke for us:

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Potatoes

Potatoes who?

Potatoes turn into french fries!
(she's bursts into hysterical laughter at her own "silly" answer)

Our joke for Sweetie:

Knock knock

Who's there?

Mama

Mama who?

Mama Mia, here I go again...
(we laugh at our lame attempt at entertaining her. She just continues on, belting out the rest of the chorus "My, my, how can I resist you?" But she's happy.)

Silly girl. Sure do love you. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, we're going through a joke phase in our house too! But you can't resist the contagious giggles that follow the jokes, you know?