Sunday, February 19, 2006

Get Psyched!

My husband has joined forces with a friend and formed a small group over at PEERtrainer. Basically, it's an on-line program for charting your foods and exercise while encouraging your small group of like-minded trainees to do the same. Seems like, similar to Sweetie's eating well while at school, the peer pressure of keeping up with your group will push you all toward successful weight loss. Cool.

I personally don't need to lose any weight. I could probably stand to gain a few pounds, actually. But I do have 1 or 2 bad habits I'd like to kick.

With this in mind, I went web-surfing for a PEERtrainer for bad habits. But I couldn't find any.

So I'd like to propose the formation of one right now.

If any of you, my faithful readers, have any nagging habits you just can't seem to kick, I invite you right now to contact me for the very first Bad Habit Breaking Peer Training Group.

I know over at the weight loss trainer, they like to keep the groups small - about 4 people each. But I'm not going to put any such restrictions on my group yet. I'd like to see what kind of response I get first. Then, if we need to, we'll break off into smaller groups.

So - come one, come all. I know you're out there. Lets get motivated, together, to become the best individuals we can be!

No comments: