Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sweetie Saturday #128 - The Final Edition

Photobucket

Hi. My name is Sweetie. I'm 5 years old and I drew this picture the other day at school, not today. When I was wearing these clothes. Which I'm not wearing today. Mama says she knows exactly what shirt I was wearing that day, cuz she can tell by my great drawing. I did a great job! Plus Daddy's really impressed with all the colors I used. I guess I usually just like to pick one color and only use that in my drawings. 

Mama says she's not going to write Sweetie Saturdays anymore. Unless I say something that's really very funny, that is. Then she'll write it down so she remembers it in time to write it here for everyone to read. 

I did something funny this week, but I didn't say anything funny, I guess. But I don't think what I did was funny, but Mama and Nana really thought it was funny! I fell backwards into a bird bath at my Nana's house. And then I decided that I had to take off all my clothes right that minute because I don't like spills! I was crying and very sad and angry. But Mama and Nana were laughing a lot. My 18 year old cousin, who's a boy, was there too (we were getting ready to play baseball together) and either thought it was very funny or was very concerned that I was naked in Nana's backyard - I couldn't tell. I was too upset.

I'll try to come up with some funny things to say soon. I'm a clever kid, so it shouldn't be too hard to do. Anyway, I'm dressing up next weekend in my butter costume, so I'm sure Mama will post some funny pictures of that! 

Have a great weekend, everyone! I gotta go play Super (Sweetie) now!

No comments: