Monday, March 03, 2008

Mama Monday #13.1

Theme: Spirit

Ah! This theme is great! I know just the little girl I'm going to tell you about.

Actually, I already wrote about her and her dad over here, so please click that link and check it out.

Schuyler is the absolute epitome of spirit and spunk. She's breaking through boundaries and astonishing her family, friends, teachers and doctors all the time.

To read more about Schuyler, please visit Rob's blog - he usually posts multiple times a week. And, by all means, do get yourself a copy of his new book, Schuyler's Monster. You will love it.

------------------

NOTE: I've decided to add a category for Mama Monday on my sidebar here, listing a link to each participants post for each theme. I know I have at least a couple bloggers already with me on this weekly adventure. Anyone else interested in playing along? If so, please let me know if you post on a particular theme, and I'll add you to the list of participants for that week. Thanks! And have fun!

No comments: