Saturday, September 06, 2008

Sweetie Saturday #122

How was school today, Sweetie?

Great! We got to play outside for a long, long time!

(the next day)

How was school today, Sweetie?

Not so great because we only had a very short time outside.

You know - school is not all about recess. You're there to learn things, not play all the time.

I know.

--------------------------------------------

(2nd day of school)

What did you do at school today, Sweetie?

Oh! We went to the gym for a show!

Oh... that's called an assembly.

Yeah... and yesterday the special thing was that we went on a tour of the whole school.

Wow! That must have been fun. Did you see where your music and art rooms are?

Yep.

And did you see where the school nurse is?

Yep.

Cool!

Yeah... I wonder if EVERY day is going to have a special part to it. First the tour, then the show in the gym... I can't wait to see what's next!

------------------------------------------

I love hearing all the cute songs Sweetie is learning at school. My favorite is the Hallway Song (sung to the tune of The Farmer in the Dell)

My hands are behind my back
I'm standing straight and tall
My eyes are facing forward
And I'm ready for the hall

-----------------------------------------

Sweetie! Get off the potty if you're not doing anything!

No! I feel the poop coming!... Poop takes time, Mom.


No comments: