Saturday, June 03, 2006

Sweetie Saturday #10: Potty Edition (of course)

I've got just one funny quote from Sweetie this week, but it's a good one.

Yesterday, after drinking several servings of "sweet juice" (warm brown sugar water - helps to get the poop movin') Sweetie finally pooped in her potty at Nana's house. She also happened to be peeing a lot from all the liquids she had been plied with. So, after she pooped she stood up, looked in the pot, and said.

Oh, I didn't know it was going to be that!

We'll have to see if she's able to go again in the potty. She's been trying some more this morning, but no success yet. So I'm not terribly confident that her experience yesterday cured her of whatever "fears" she's having over the situation.

Thanks for all the good tips, advice and encouragement you've given on the subject. I'll keep you posted (I know - you just can't wait to hear more about this, right?)

No comments: