Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I Would If I Could But I Can't So I Won't

I was all gung ho to write an at least vaguely interesting mid-week post tonight. But now - not so much.

I would tell you about Sweetie and my recent few days of stomach bug-itis. But you really don't need to hear about marathon sleep-fests or the contents/amounts/appearances of anything that came out of anyone's body in any way, shape or form. So I'll spare you.

I could tell you about what a trooper Sweetie is when she's sick. And maybe I will someday. But right now, to do that either feels:
A) like bragging, or
B) ignorant because - I don't know - maybe most toddlers/preschoolers are just as likely to suck it up, deal with it, and move on. So let's not even go there, okay?

I would tell you some pretty funny things Sweetie has said and/or done over the last few days. But I like to save those for my Sweetie Saturdays. So I'll wait.

I could ramble on about the challenges I face dealing with Sweetie when either I alone or both of us together are not feeling well. The troubles I can face, when we're alone together, both needing to get to the bathroom in a timely fashion but neither of us having the strength or physical ability to help the other out so much. But - ugh! - enough with the too much sicky sick sick talk already!

So - I WILL tell you that we're both feeling much better now. It wasn't fun, but it's been worse. And at least it was a quick mover.

'Nuff said.

No comments: