Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #16 - The Final Edition

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The hostess of Thursday Thirteen has decided to close down shop. No more Thursday Thirteens after this one. How sad. :(

13 Things I've Said Goodbye To This Week

1) Cable TV

2) A bad habit

3) High credit card interest rates

4) A messy, cluttered bedroom

5) A ton of books I don't love and don't need taking up room in my house

6) The painful past

7) Hopelessness

8) Resentment

9) The better part of my long recovery from surgery

10) The majority of crossword puzzles in a large crossword puzzle book that's been helping to keep my mind active during my recovery.

11) A return-to-sender package that's been sitting in my house since November.

12) Another return-to-sender package that's been sitting in my house for a week.

13) The Thursday Thirteen - this was fun! I will miss it. Thanks for several great weeks of creative posting.

No comments: