Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Polly Want a Pair of Pants?

Given the fact that I had to have my mom "rescue" Sweetie (and I do use that term very loosely, today) and I from each other a little while ago, lest we absolutely drive each other insane with our stubbornness - I'm opting for some lighter fare here on this blog.

I present to you Polly, one of the gifts Sweetie received during her Half Birthday Party:

Photobucket

Now, I admit, this photo does show Polly in a clearer light than my first view of her. Still - is it just me, or does it look - at first glance - that our dear Polly is in desperate need of a decent pair of pants?

Yeah, yeah. She's wearing leggings. I see that now. But, I'm tellin' ya - Polly's yellow "leggings", in real life, don't look much different than her skin color.

Why not make them blue? Or green? Just so they show up better? 

I'm just sayin'...

No comments: