Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sweetie Saturday #113 - Selfish Non-Post Edition

Sorry. I got nothin'. Despite Hubby's being away for a few days this week, therefore putting Sweetie in my sole care (at least during the evenings - we visited Nana a lot this week), I've got nothing funny or remarkable to report on Sweetie.

I guess, instead of paying much attention to Sweetie's typical silliness, I turned inward. In fact, it was a very busy "internal" week for me. Lots for me to do, think about, mull over, discover, and question for myself. Such as - why on earth am I normally such a patient person, but when it comes to Sweetie - it all goes straight out the window?

Yeah - it's been a crazy week.

The good news for you, though, is that Mama Monday will more than likely discuss some of what's been going on in my brain lately. So that'll be a deep, "meaningful" post to look forward to. Get psyched!

But now? Nothing. Hubby's home, we've got a busy day ahead of us (what else is new?) and I am done.

See ya Monday!

No comments: