Sunday, September 24, 2006

Vacation, All I Ever Wanted... No. Not Yet, Anyway.

Happy Sunday. I guess. Not too much sleep last night and stressing about vacation prep (both home and work related) are making me not so very chipper.

Man, I really need a vacation. But then again, I don't. Because it seems the major cause of my stress is the vacation.

I'm packed, more or less. Except for all the little incidentals. But Hubby is not packed. Nor is Sweetie. And then all the work stuff. Ugh.

I need a vacation from my vacation.

Anyway, as my regular readers can probably attest, my last several posts have been less than stimulating. So I think a blogging vacation is in order. At first I was going to do a "working vacation" in terms of the blog. You know, since I'm planning on being on line quite a bit to check in on my Sweetie - why not post a little something? But now I'm thinking I could really use the break.

So I'm working on getting some guest contributors to fill in for me that week. We'll see what comes of that. Otherwise, I'm sure I'll check in and write something or other. We'll have to see.

But that's not yet. Vacation is soon, but not quite now. You still have me to look forward to for the time being.

Let's all hope I perk up a little bit, huh?

Hey! My follow up doctor's appointment is tomorrow. Maybe she'll tell me I can't go on vacation because I need emergency surgery (refer back to this post for not very much of an explanation at all). That would be cool!

It's pretty sad when you'd rather have emergency surgery than deal with vacation prep work, huh?

Oops, sorry. Deal with it on your own. I'm sick.

Vacation. Blah humbug.

No comments: