Some Noteworthy Things That Sweetie Can Do, That I Can't
• Use her one foot to push off the shoe on the other foot
• Run around with bare feet all day long
• Eat a bowl full of avocado (Doing so would A- not appeal to me, and B- cause me to have a stomachache because of the latex-like proteins found in them).
• Eat bananas (same reasons)
• Eat as many potatoes as she'd like (I love potatoes but can't eat a lot at once - see latex allergy)
* Take sports lessons of any sort, including dance (haven't signed her up yet, but if she's interested, these are activities she's able to do)
• Walk on her tip toes
• Walk on a balance beam
• Go up and down our stairs several times a day.
• Wiggle her toes - and complain about her socks feeling scrunchy.
• Feel when her feet are all crinkly
• Feel with her toes when the bath or swimming water is too cold or hot.
Wow! Isn't she something?! I'm impressed!