Tuesday, May 15, 2007

No Rest For The Weary

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So much for my impromtu, Mama's Day Off, Memorial Day Holiday taken early, Happy Birthday Week To Me, Day Off From Work Day. Not only did Sweetie give me grief all day long yesterday (thus prompting the need for 2 glasses of wine and this impromptu Mama's Day Off Intervention gone horribly wrong), but she's kept me up since 3am this morning with her incessant coughing.

Now I'm stuck home with Princess Sicky McCoughypants for the morning when I'd much rather be sleeping, or pampering, or just about anything else.

(Fear not! All is not lost! I'm about to take her to Nana's for the afternoon. Just in time for me to perk up and not feel like I'm desperately seeking slumber, I'm sure).

Oh well. Such is the life of a Mama.

No comments: