Saturday, July 14, 2007

Sweetie Saturday #66 - Fun With Daddy Edition

Wouldn't you know it... just as soon as I posted last week's Sweetie Saturday, she started in with more great Sweetie-isms. I think the first one she said was directed to our cat, Spoon!.

You're so delicate, Spoon!.

And just a little while later, she followed this up with her proclamation that,

My feet are allergic to smoothies.

------------------------------------------------

Speaking of smoothies, here's a good story...

Last weekend I bought Sweetie a pink ballet skirted unitard for her upcoming Fairy Dance Camp. On Sunday morning I had her try it on. She loved it! She kept it on for quite awhile.

When Daddy woke up he decided he'd make himself a chocolate smoothie. Sweetie asked if she could have some too.

Sure, but not while you're wearing your new dance dress.

Well... I don't want a smoothie, then.

Okay.

But then, in the next 5 seconds when Daddy turned around to talk to Sweetie again, there she stood - naked as a jaybird, assuring Daddy that,

Well, I do want a smoothie. I only like them a little bit.

-------------------------------------------------

Told to Daddy as he and Sweetie lay in the hammock at Grammy and Grampy's house,

Mmmmmm... I smell the clouds. They smell like ravioli and... cloud oatmeal.

--------------------------------------------------

While "helping" Daddy clear out some junk from the attic...

Where's my trusty boat?

What are you looking for?

My trusty boat!

I don't remember it. - She never had a boat.

It's my trusty boat!

Then, she spied her trusty camera. A Fisher Price toy from our childhood, that showed pictures of animals from a 1973 trip to the zoo.

That's our trusty Sweetie! Always coming through for us with the cuteness.

No comments: