Monday, March 12, 2007

Mama Monday #52

Theme: Joy

Today I'm going to do something a little bit different. I'm going to tag someone to participate in the week's MSO theme.

Trouble is, I don't really know how to tag someone.

Nope - I've never been tagged, and I've never tagged someone else.

But here I am, doing it anyway, the only way I know how.

(I sent her an email, but it failed and got sent right back to me. Bah).

Anyway, since this week's theme is JOY, I want to tag Oh, The Joys to join in on the fun and post an entry on the theme.

(Is this the first time at MSO that someone has specifically been tagged to participate? I don't know but, hey, I may be making history here! That's cool!).

I read Oh, The Joys every day. She is an absolute riot. She makes me laugh. She makes me think. She brings joy to my days.

And I'm looking forward to seeing what she comes up with to mark this theme of JOY.

(Oh, and could someone please with sugar on top, please tell me how to properly tag a blogger? Thanks! It would be much appreciated. Cool!)

No comments: