Saturday, March 10, 2007

Sweetie Saturday #48

Sometimes when we ask Sweetie to do something, she'll say,

Okay, if you say so!

But her latest variation on this is a little different... if not sweetly jumbled.

Sweetie, can you please get me a tissue?

Okay, if you exist!

-----------------------------------------------------

A week ago or so, Sweetie and I were watching TV, when one of the new, freaky, computer-generated Orville Redenbacher popcorn commercials came on. If you've seen it, it's the one where he flubs his lines in several different situations.

One setting has techno-Orville standing outside, dressed in beekeeping gear, standing by several hives.

The line he says is...

...Or my name isn't Orville Reden-BEEEEEES!!!!!!

Well, Sweetie saw that and got herself a serious case of the giggles. I'm talking breathless, couldn't-drink-her-milk, going-on-for-10-minutes, giggles.

The next morning, I had her tell her Daddy about the commercial, and again she got a pretty good giggle-fest going on.

Finally, probably the next day, we were all watching something when that fateful commercial reappeared. I quietly nodded to Hubby to keep an eye on Sweetie to see what she does when the bees appear.

That part of the commercial came and went - with nothing more than a faint smile across Sweetie's face.

Oh well. Guess it wasn't funny anymore. But, boy oh boy, it sure was a riot that first time!

------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so y'all couldn't see that video I tried to post of Sweetie a couple weeks back. That's okay - it really wasn't all that fabulous.

But I will now tell you the funniest part of the clip.

At one point, I asked Sweetie,

Where were you before you were born?

To which she answered,

I don't know, but that's a very good question!

Thank you, Sweetie. I thought so too.

No comments: