Friday, March 02, 2007

Sweetie Saturday #47 - Big Contest Edition!

Really! A contest! With real prizes! Yay!

And I'm posting early - just to give y'all that much more time to join in!

Here's the drill... I'll tell you the song title and artist of some of Sweetie's favorite TV commercial songs (songs she continually dances around our house singing, and/or which stop her in her tracks whenever they pop up on the boob tube screen). You tell me what product and/or brand they each represent.

Enter your answer into my comments section by 12 noon EST on Sunday, March 4th. I'll do a random drawing from all the correct answers. The winner will receive Roger von Oech's Creative Whack Pack. It's an opened deck, I admit. But an entirely unused, in extremely excellent condition deck nonetheless. How cool is that!

And now, for the songs (I'll even let you listen to them! I'm making it easy for you, people!)

1) A Little Bit More by Jamie Lidell



2) Hit Me Up by Gia Farrell



3) Miles and Miles by DEE

4) El Chocolate by Tricia Sebastian (click on link, then click on the El Chocolate listening option of your choice to have a listen).

That's it! Have fun, play fair, and I'll see y'all on Sunday with the answers and the WINNER!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited to add: Come on! Dudes! What is up with you people? You're all making me feel very, very sad and very, very lonely. Nobody wants to play with me. :(

You still have time, though. Please, please, PLEASE humor me and play along. Otherwise - I don't know. I might as well close up shop or something cuz obviously nobody cares. :(

It's a sad, sad day in Sweetieland. Please - won't you help me feel better?

No comments: