Friday, January 19, 2007

Back From The Dead

Hi There, Everyone! How the heck are ya?

I'm doing well. I've been home from the hospital since Wednesday evening, and now we're chillin' at my parents' house while I get through the first bit of my recovery. I'm VERY sore and pretty tired, but I'm alive.

The surgery went well and the doctors think the incision is healing beautifully. One surprise, though, that the surgeon came across was an egg-sized (5cm) cyst on my left ovary. He removed it and sent it for the required testing, but he was certain that it looked benign and nothing at all would come of it. So that's good.

I'm sorry I didn't write sooner than this - my parents' haven't had internet service since the ice storm that went through here on Monday. Today Mom finally spent almost an hour on the phone, trying to work out this very frustrating situation and, long story short, she did. We're back up, baby! Phew! Any longer without a connection and I think I would have died!

Well, that's it for now. I'm been sitting at the computer for too long now. Gotta go. I'll post again as soon as I can (knock on wood, I should be able to get back to my regular posting schedule now).

Take care and thanks for all the well wishes.

:)

No comments: