Thursday, January 04, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #10



Thirteen Things I'm Lovin' Right Now

1) Sweetie calling me Mama recently

2) Sweetie snuggling with me on the couch almost every night

3) Sweetie sitting stock still, snuggling with me, as we watch the entire Little Mermaid movie. It's my favorite Disney movie and it looks like it just may be a new love of Sweetie's.

4) Lazy parenting toys like Sweetie's kitchen and T.J. Bearytales - Go off and play, Sweetie. Make me something in your kitchen or have TJ tell you a story. Mommy's restin'.

5) My parents - for their generous offer to have us stay with them for awhile after my surgery. This will make it so much easier for me to get around in their 1 floor living space, and Sweetie will have constant supervision (easing the pressure off Hubby a bit and allow him to go back to work sooner and earn us some money).

6) Six weeks of no workee, baby!

7) Hubby getting just as excited as I am that one of my favorite aunts is coming up for a visit this weekend.

8) Sweetie's Pre-Kindergarten curriculum - for including the fine arts. I'm excited for her to start going to school 2 full days per week in a couple months from now. She'll get more opportunity to learn about culturally important subjects and people - always a great thing.

9) American Idol starting the day after my surgery

10) You're The One That I Want reality show starting this weekend

11) Oprah's encore show the other day featuring the effects of a Challenge Day in a typical U.S. high school - powerful stuff

12) Peanut M&M's

13) Hubby, as always, for all his hard work preparing pre-cooked meals for me to enjoy post-surgery. And for taking an active interest in getting me through the procedure as calmly and healthfully as possible.

No comments: